<$BlogRSDUrl$>

31 October 2003

About last night... 

Ummm...We did have a good time and everyone went home happy (for one reason or another). I ended up going home and going to bed (Granted it was 2:00 am when we got in!). In my lab we have a strict policy that what happens outside of the lab is separate from actual work. After last night, it is a very good thing, not that one cannot be teased about what happened outside of the lab when we are in the lab, but nothing is held against you...Like I said before...It is a very good policy to have...Otherwise wonderboy and I would be in big trouble, granted myself more than him, but still...I just have to find those pictures and burn all evidence of what happened! :)
Tonight is homecoming, I am not sure how I feel about going out tonight...I am looking forward to seeing some people but I have that fear that I will running into a few people that I could have never seen again and been very happy.
I have gotten all dressed up for the day, and have been told by everyone that I look very cute. I went with the whole black and Orange theme, while one of my co-workers (the MD-Ph.D. Student) got dressed up as a woman, and is way too comfy in pantyhose.
I cannot believe that soon I will have to give Kate back to TX...But I am sure that we will have some more memorable moments before she goes...
off to finish my WIP for Wednesday!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com