<$BlogRSDUrl$>

29 October 2003

:) 

So Kate has made it back here to DC. I am very glad that she is hear. It is funny to see peoples reactions to her after having not seen her in so long. As this has been from the people that knew that she was coming. I think that she already knew how much we all missed her, and she missed people up here, but now I am sure she can understand how much. It is funny, I have not seen her since she got married last year, but it really does not feel that way. Granted she and I are on the phone to one another every time something happens or just because nothing has happened and we just miss one another. Dave has stated that he is amazed that she and I can talk about nothing really for so long...and so often...it is not often that one finds someone like that. I am very happy and grateful that I have her. And I am trying to make the most of having her here as I know that way too soon she is going to have to go home to her life and everything, but at least we have time right now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com