<$BlogRSDUrl$>

24 October 2003

Friday! 

So it is Friday...And I still have yet to finish all of my excel spread sheets of my data...Today it MUST be done...
Off to work on my data....I will get them done some how, either that or I will never get to leave.
I am not really looking forward to this weekend as it will full of things such as packing and the prepping to move. On a good note, at least there is less than week now until Kate comes...This time next week we'll be celebrating Halloween. That is if I have recovered from keroke with the lab group...I am very worried about going out with my lab group as it always seems that things "just happen"...Not that we don't have a good time, but at the same time, do I really want all of my co-workers to have stories about me...Um...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com