<$BlogRSDUrl$>

24 October 2003

Such a good laugh! (And she is so love-able too!) 

Abby sent this to Sean, or more like it she posted it on his blog (now should I give that address or not..hummmm) but it has not gotten up on to his website as if anyone disagrees or corrects him, he takes their postings down...Then again, I think that he has taken down every posting that Abby has written up there, so there is little hope of this one getting out for others to read...So I thought that I would just let Abby's thoughts out for the enjoyment (and comments if you wish) of everyone...



Subject: Blog fascist

Sandi informed me of your recent decision to "screen" comments on your daily Blog. Since your online journal is on the internet, where anyone can look at it, I don't understand why you don't allow anyone other than your closest friends (or those who are in consistent agreement with you) comment on your entries. In my opinion, if you're going to put your personal thoughts out there for the general public, you should be able to handle the criticism that comes with making occasional dumb comments. Free speakers, unite!!
Down with Blog Fascism!!
Sincerely,
Abigail

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com