<$BlogRSDUrl$>

24 October 2003

Things that make you go um... 

So, I took this little e-mode test that Kate sent to me about "Which Christmas Character Are You?"
SO I took it, all was going well until I got my results...It was not so much what the test results said, but how everything was set up:

sandi, your Christmas counterpart is an Elf

Like one of Santa's right-hand helpers, you're dedicated and devoted. From their pointy shoes to their pointy ears, the elves, and people like you, are The Man in Red's secret to success. Do you really think one person can make all those toys, harness the reindeer, wrap all those gifts, and get around the world in one night? Read more about your Christmas counterpart...

Forget your Pill? Now you can.
Get the scoop on birth control without the daily risk of forgetting. It's birth control you think about just 4 times a year
.

Um...Are they trying to get me in the mood for giving or something?

Now that would be an interesting conversation starter at all of the holiday parties...

"Hey Mike! How are you? It is has been awhile since I have seen you. Oh Yeah, I got myself on the 4x's a year birth control, would you like your gift now or after I am finished with Bob here?"

Granted if I had ended up as Santa, it would have been even worse....but still....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com