<$BlogRSDUrl$>

24 October 2003

Very Proud! 

Okay, Go ask Dave about how I am with computers.
Okay more like when he use to write the code for the radio's website and I would just watch and wonder.
So now I have my blog...And it has code. I really did not like the whole "Comments" thing (I like getting the comments, granted they have all been from Kate thus far, but i did not like just like the word "Comments"). So I set about changing this word this afternoon (after I had finished all of those data sheets, yes, and I know that it is because of my lack of doing them before that I have 4 weeks worth of sheets to do, but still...it's finally done....).
For a bit there, I thought that I had lost all of those comments o'love from Kate!
NO Comments showed up at all!
But finally I have gotten this fixed!
I am happy with my whole bar thing, at least for right now....I don't know how long it will be until I try it again...but I think that I may be ready for the bar now...I'll go call KD and see what she is up to after work...
:)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com