<$BlogRSDUrl$>

27 October 2003

Why? Why I ask you? 

...Busy day and week (see my entry from earlier this morning!) and I just remembered that I have a presentation due two Wednesdays from now...Why? Why I ask you? I HATE giving speeches in public, which is pretty funny as I can usually talk to anyone about anything. Working in that STD lab really helped my ability to talk to anyone about anything at anytime...but still it never prepared me for standing up in front of a bunch of people and giving a lecture on a topic. I think that I need to go sign up for a public speaking class...Oops! I almost published "pubic" instead of "public"...that would have been bad!
I just ran spell check, and it wanted to change "pubic" to "pubs".....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com