<$BlogRSDUrl$>

04 November 2003

Done! 

I am worn out.
I cannot go on anymore.
But, there are still boxes and boxes of things every where!
At least the moving is all done and I have finished cleaning the old place and have turned in the keys...Dave and I just have to wait to hear what they want to charge us with now. :(
Would you believe that they made me wash the windows before I left, I really hope that they were talking about the inside windows as I would not have climbed out the window to clean them, as the apartment was on the 5th floor and I hate heights...
I have finished my hand outs for the WIP in the morning! It has been approved by Phil, and he at least seems happy with it.
Kate has gone. :(
I miss her already. I was not really use to sleeping in my bed alone last night after having her here for a week. But, I have already talked to her a few times. I was asked by someone if I thought if Kate and I would cut down on the phoning now that we have spent a week together, I said that I did not think so, if anything the past week has encouraged us to chat more by making us use to having the other one around. :)
So, in the week I have to make sure that I get things unpack and put away as the boxes are driving me mad and there are other things to do besides unpacking!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com