<$BlogRSDUrl$>

26 November 2003

Holiday!? 

Met up with KD and Julian and a bunch of people last night as the corn bread was not ready yet to be used in the stuffing. I have promised Patrick that I will be "on-call" in case he has any questions about the stuffing or the turkey...I wonder if I can get over time for that?
So I am off in about a half hour to head on over to Union Station so that I can go back to PA for the holiday...But first I have to meet up with KD to give her the keys so that she can bond with Burt this weekend...And she and I will probably have lunch (and a few drinks) before my train leaves...
Pa - the new house...It will be nice to see how things are shaping up there as I have not been there since my mother first moved.
Saturday it is off to NYC for the weekend...
More crazy relatives visiting from across the pond...
Monday, back here to relax a bit...
Enjoy your holiday...
I do not think that I'll be posting while gone, but I'll fill in how the weekend went...

Hopefully Lara and I can escape in to the city and maybe Jules will meet up with us!

Happy Birthday Jules!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com