<$BlogRSDUrl$>

21 November 2003

Leaving... 

So I am going to leave work now, but I am not due at KD's until 6:00 pm at the earliest. Phil has given me another project, make that project #6 on my list, all of which I am doing at the same time, so I think that I'll just go print out the article and take with me to read over the weekend, or while I am getting feet looked after...I saw that there was a nail place near her, and I have all of the needed tools in my bag. Maybe I'll go get a nice pedicure if it is not too much!

I'll be in work late on Monday as I need to go get that cavity fixed so it does not ruin my beautiful smile and all of the dental work that my parents have paid for!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com