<$BlogRSDUrl$>

25 November 2003

Thoughts from lunch 

At lunch today, which Phil very nicely paid for, we were talking about family dinners as we are now in that season.
I have decided that I will not be able to marry, due to family dinners.
As the only child of my mother, I will have my mother, (and maybe even my father, Carolyn, Zachary (whom I would love to have!), my mothers siblings et al., Dave's family, and my husband's family.
I am thinking that it may not be too much cooking, but instead, too much mentally for me to take on mentally.
I also decided that if people really thought about family that there would be a great decrease in the rate of divorce all over the world. Just remember, no matter how bad you think your in-laws are, there are always ones that are worse out there.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com