<$BlogRSDUrl$>

25 November 2003

thoughts... 

So I am no longer numb, which is nice, and I am back at work. I had one of those mornings where I was riding backwards for most of the trip so my tummy was a bit upset by the time I go off the metro and into work. L
I am getting read to start and fun and exciting experiment here – it is time to go back to growing up bacteria. Hopefully these will have what I need to get the ball rolling with experiments!
I had to go look up leishmaniasis’ disease this morning – it was enough to make me think twice about going to the beach!
This morning Lara and I had a long talk about Paris Hilton – what did she ever do? Does she have brothers that will actually do something for the family business and thus her job is just to sit around and look pretty? So much that could be said…but she is not worth it!
I am taking the train up to Pa on Wednesday and probably will not have access to the internet until I get back sometime on Monday night from NYC (yes, I have to go up to NYC to go see family as my cousin Ella is being christened, and there will be a bunch of people coming in from Ireland to see her and the rest of us who have chosen to leave the home land and make our way across the pond…).
I have found out that I have two parties to go to the weekend after this one, and two the following weekend…I guess I should be happy that I am loved (or at least my cooking or something else is) but I am looking forward to the holidays being over for the simple fact that I can then just have a weekend to sleep in and do nothing…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com