<$BlogRSDUrl$>

11 November 2003

Tummy troubles 

Why must my tummy hurt...Damn new pills from the doctor that was meant to help.
When I told her that I am sensitive to many different types of pills and I use a specific one as it does not cause side effects - what does she do? She tells me that she does not like it (nor does my Health Care Provider Network) so she is going to give me one that is LIKE the medicine that I like...
I warned her that I have had many problems, and that it took past doctors and myself many difficult years to find one that worked - without side effects...But does she listen?

NO!

Damn her...
Damn the Health Care Provider Network...
Poor tummy...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com