<$BlogRSDUrl$>

30 December 2003

Damn it is almost the final day of the year! I have to figure out if I am going to go out with Jeanie tonight to pick up our tickets for New Years or if I'll just ask her (or Melissa) to do it for me as I am feeling a bit under the weather this morning...I hope that this is not the start of a real illness!
The kitties have decided that that no longer just want their two rooms, they want the whole house! I woke up this morning to find Tabbitha out of her area and started to worry a bit. She is getting to be an old lady and does not see that well anymore. I looked every where upstairs to find her and could not, and of course The doggie was following me every where...So I just said to her "Where's Tabbitha? Do you know where Tabbitha is? And down the stairs she went. At first I thought that it was just that the doggie wanted me to feed her, but then she started to whimper and was going up and down the stairs, so I followed her down. Doggie got to the bottom of the stairs before me and all I could see was her whole back end shaking and movin'. Right in front of doggie when I dot down stairs was Tabbitha and Burt! They were hanging out under the X-mas tree. Now the question is, did the doggie really understand what I was asking her or was she just excited as she thought that it was food time and that the Kitties might decide to play with her?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com