<$BlogRSDUrl$>

04 December 2003

I am here at work again - awaiting the growth of bacteria...How come it seems like I am always waiting for either the bacteria or the tissue cultures to grow? Why can they not just grow how I want them to? Children grow in estimates, either they are on the low or the high end of the growth curve...It just seems like my cultures are always on the slow end...Does this mean that my children will be too? Maybe it is because I was on the lower end of the curve growing up. While I did everything (walked, talked, rolled over, etc) before most children, on the growth chart I was always on the lower end - I am still on the short end in my family - but the shortest women (on both sides) tend to have the tallest children...Who knows...Phil is here today after being sick yesterday, and I think that he should go home - he is VERY sick right now!!! Oh well...Off to check on the bacteria.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com