<$BlogRSDUrl$>

19 December 2003

La la la 

So, It is the end of the work week and there is a lot of work to be done both here in the lab and at home.
I have to finish my sequencing project and go take care of my tissue cultures before the crazed little buggers die...
At home at have to clean up the place, do laundry and finish Christmas shopping...
Tonight I am going to a party at Dave and Patrick's place...I still need to make the dip for tonight...
I am looking forward to sleeping in on Staurday - god help the person that calls and wakes me up - and that goes for the fluff ball of love that sleeps on my bed - I just cannot take his early morning love feasts in my hair anymore. I have thought about closing the door to my room to keep him out, but I fear that is screaming will make the neighbors call the police for cat abuse...he can really yeow when he wants to...And he can do it for hours too!
Okay - off to the sequences - we are having a lab party at 2:00 pm so my work needs to be finished by then!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com