<$BlogRSDUrl$>

22 December 2003

More soon... 

Busy day here already. I could not fall asleep last night as something was bother me.
I had forgotten to do something...But what I was not sure.
Finally at about 1:30 I remembered.
All of the hoods in the lab were getting certified this morning!
(for those of you that do not know, this requires someone [me in this case as the hoods are one of my lab responsibilities] to clean them out and make sure that there is nothing toxic in them that could effect the people that certify them).
I was in here by 8:00 am - the first one in...I am now off to get the rental (so that I can at some point this week!!!) drive home for the holidays...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com