<$BlogRSDUrl$>

05 December 2003

Thankful 

So it is wet (snowy, sleeting, and raining) and very cold here in the Nations Capitol.
It took me 2 hours to get into work this morning, but I did run into Marc while Lara and I were getting coffee as the Red Line had a 30 minute delay. Marc is going to e-mail me about writing a letter to metro telling them it is fine that I have a Smart Trip card that is actually registered to him and not me - a very long story, but the long and the short of it is that Marc gave me the card when he went to grad school in NYC and that's why his name is on it and not mine and now Metro wants the situtation straightened out which requires both he and I to write to Metro - in other words it is just stupid stuff...But at least I made it into work in one piece and safely! Phil has decided not to risk his new car and he is still not feeling up to par. I am going to seed a bunch of cell lines today and then I'll be done. I was here last night until about 10:00 pm - yes I once again missed Scrubs and ER...Damn the single cells of the world!!!!
But at least all is well otherwise! Tonight I will leave a decient time!!!
I am looking forward to this weekend. I am not sure what all I am going to do tonight, maybe a bit of food shopping if no one wants to go out and play, as it really does need to get done. Saturday - unpacking and cleaning, Saturday night, Dinner with Jeanie and Matt before we head over to Morgan's Holiday party and Sunday Brunch with Rana and then maybe over to KD's place to finally get the waxing done.
If you are reading this and really don't know me, I hate body hair. It is SO unlady like. I creeps me out! Maybe others are fine with it and more power to them - but I hate it!!! I have broken up with someone as he had too much body hair. It was like dating a fuzzy carpet. Oh, and it was summer so we were at the pool and the hair was all around me. But it is not like I am totally shallow - there were other problems between him and I, and so the hair was just the final nail in the coffin for him. Maybe the perfect guy will be perfect except for the fact that he has too much hair and I'll learn to live with it - or give him a gift certificate for laser hair removal...I personally cannot wait to get mine done...Only a bit more time until the insurance company approves it! So exciting! Of to do real work now!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com