<$BlogRSDUrl$>

15 December 2003

The things people ask for... 

Now, I love my friends. But sometimes, they take me my surprise...They can be a well...how shall we say this...odd in the things that they ask of me...Most people talk about how their friends always require attention and support...Well, I came in this morning to the following e-mail:

Subject: parts needed!

Due to the lack of industry in this hub of mediocrity for the western world.
I requesting your guidance in locating non-galvanized and paint free scrap
metal. Preferable would be the 2x4ft 1/4 in sheet. But all I-beams and
other forms of structural support will be treated with equal respect.

Cheers
KD

And then there was this reply in my inbox:

KD,

The police just found my Hyundai which was stolen out of your driveway.
You may have more scrap metal comin' to you than any one girl should be blessed with.
You lucky gal.

Sarah


I think that maybe a group of us should get together and send KD out to Detroit with a U-haul for X-mas...maybe that would be the perfect gift for her...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com