<$BlogRSDUrl$>

18 December 2003

WEEE! 

I finally have a sequence that works.
Not all over them worked, but most of them did at least.
I am going to a lecture on the Ethics of Using Stem Cells in research in a bit.
I love going to talks on ethics.
It does not matter if I agree with them - there is always that point at the end when you can go in for the kill...
I think that it is kind of like my love of ice hockey.
I am not a violent person by nature, but it is one of those things - seeing people in animal like situations - watching vomit and blood bounce on ice...
Let the games begin!
In other news, I may be guest blogging for Brian the 646 Guy over the holidays...
I figure that keeping up with 3 blogs should keep me busy over the holiday...
on an off note - one would think that the spell check feature on BlogSpot would know the work "blog"...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com