<$BlogRSDUrl$>

09 December 2003

Weekend: 

Friday:
Went over to KD's place after work and ran into her roomie's...Had some wine with them before they headed out...The other roomie came home and we three talked about dinner...I said that I would cook and he said that his friend was going to show up...And he did, thus I can say, that I am looking forward to getting to him better - such a sweetie!...Eventually the boys went out for some drinks, and KD and I decided to stay at home as we did have a point to this evening - at 11:00 pm we got down to the whole point of the night, waxing... I am now feeling much better...Shopping at the food store at 1:30 am with KD - lots of fun...We were amazed that we did not get kicked out as we were singing and dancing in the isles...But at least the other shoppers (and those that were working there) seem to enjoy the entertainment...
Saturday:
I am pretty much box free now! The place is all set up now (with the exception of a few boxes and the rest of the pictures that I need to hang up).
Jeanie, Matt, and Lara were over for dinner...It was yummy! Matt and Jeanie bought some wonderful wine from South Africa and we had a long talk about HIV/AIDS in different parts of Africa. After that it was off to Morgan's party - craziness as usual...After the off to Adams Morgan to meet up with Matt's friends. I said that I would be the DD - remind me not to go in to Adams Morgan with out drinking again. I met the lowest of the low at the pool hall. I used all of the lines that I could think of to get rid of him. But finally I was rescued by a cute friend of Matt's that has his Ph.D. in physics. There is nothing like talking about plasma and if Jell-O is actually the 5th little known state of matter...I love science geeks! The back to my place (5:00am) where Jeanie, Matt and I all crashed.
Sunday:
Jeanie and Matt left, Matt and I made plans to meet up at a later time that day for Church. I ended up meeting Rana and other people for brunch. After a short shopping trip around Union with everyone, Rana and went and had another drink and caught up with one another. I have missed just sitting around and chatting with her so much! She is just too funny. I met up with Matt and we went to church and then dinner. Not a bad night over all.
Not a bad weekend either...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com