<$BlogRSDUrl$>

29 December 2003

Well the cells look okay - but I guess that we'll have to wait and see how they recover from their week of being alone. The plans are on for New Year's Eve and it should be lots of fun - after all Melissa and Jeanie are involved so even if things do not go according to plan it will be fun! Kate will be back at home sometime today (hopefully!) and I am looking forward to chatting and catching up with her. I talked to her for a little bit last night, but it was more of a just checking in kind of thing...I have to decide if I want to work this Wednesday (we are closed, but as we all know, there is always work to be done in a lab). My father will be in town next Monday and wants me to take off so that I can spend time with him. I can either take a vacation day or just work on Wednesday...I'll have to see how I feel. That Monday night will be Abby's birthday party so that should be fun and the next night - It is another return of James Bond (as Rana calls him) - he and I will be going out again - as friends only...It has been about two years of on again/off again...I think that I really need to break this off...But we know that I have done that before but he keeps on popping back in to my life...The problem? He is so sweet and nice and I do adore many things about him - but over all it is just not there for me...Maybe this time we can just keep it on a "just friends" level...
(And as you know the whole story about him, go ahead and laugh at me Kate...)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com