<$BlogRSDUrl$>

16 December 2003

X-mas presents - and is it the Shoes? 

So someone has given me a greatest idea for next year's holiday gifts -
DNA profiles! It would be such a unique and special gift, don't you think?
I am very excited...Now I just have to figure out how to get the samples from those far away and the perfect frames for the final product.
I am actually going to prepare to do some profiles now, but of my cell lines, not of people - this was the motivation that I needed to keep on trying to get the best sequences ever!

For the first time in my life, a pair of my shoes has an offer of going out for a drink. Yes that is right, not me, but my shoes. (The shoes in question are the wonderful shoes that I bought just for Kate's wedding, in case you were wondering). I was talking about the shoes yesterday to a co-worker and after hearing about them; she said that she would like to take them out for a drink.
I am allowed to join them, but it is to be a bonding experience for her and shoes...I am not sure how to take that...The coworker did assure me that she likes me (in a platonic sense) but she said that she has never met a pair of shoes that have been talked about so highly before, so she needs to take them out for a drink...I wonder what they'll order? I am sure that it will be a top shelf liquor whatever they chose...After all I cannot imagine that something that I would own would like beer…
And just in case anyone (ahem, Dave) thinks to point it out, I do not own the cat - he owns everything, including me, so his preference of drinking beer is not a reflection on me...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com