<$BlogRSDUrl$>

08 January 2004

back to work... 

Well after spending the day yesterday thinking that death was coming for me and thinking that my cells were dying (the ones that live in the incubator at work - when I called work to let them know that I would not be in - Wonder Boy informed me that an incubator was alarming and that it seemed to be crashing - of course it was in the incubator with all of my cells - I did think about going in, but did not know if I would actually make it to work - and I had no desire to pass out on the Metro... ).
So now, I am back here at work. I think that Burt is very angry - it took me a few tries to get out the door without him this morning - he gets very use to me being home all day very quickly. We napped pretty much the whole day yesterday - he even gave me a few "feel better soon" licks when I would wake up and take a few sips of water or juice. He was a very attentive pet! I am now on the road to recovery - and wonder boy is home sick thanks to me...Oh and the cells are okay it was just a bad circuit in the incubator which has now been fixed!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com