<$BlogRSDUrl$>

29 January 2004

breakfast problems.... 

I have a problem.
A real problem.
I am so ashamed.
I admitted it to Phil this morning.
He agreed.
I need to do something about this problem.
The history of the problem - so that you all can understand.
At the hospital cafeteria the food is over priced, greasy, and not that good.
However, there is an exception to this – breakfast. They make breakfast every morning of the week (weekends too) and it is good and very cheap (okay, by D.C. standards). Breakfast never disappoints and is always hot and yummy. They make my eggs right when I get there and sometimes (okay about every other time I get breakfast) I get their home fries – made every morning with fresh potatoes.

I have recently learned that they stock Krispy Kream Donuts. I am a big fan of the glazed raspberry filled ones.


I like them as the jelly is very smooth and not chunky and gel like, yick.

(I just had to go to their website – and found more flavors that I did not know of…Dave, Patrick, and Jen – pack up your things, we are going to the factory some time soon!)But back to the problem at hand. So I have my breakfast a few times a week here at work – but as we all know, eggs are kind of plain tasting. So this started when I decided to add some cheese. It helped a bit. Bit then I noticed that they have something that promises to spice anything up…

.

I started using it, just a little bit at a time. Now – I need so much of it just to taste it…Phil warned me that other foods without it will taste very bland unless I put a stop to it. I think that I am just going to have to suck it up and go out and buy some Green Tabasco Sauce…

Oh, and a very big "Thank You" to Mike who helped make this posting pretty with pictures!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com