<$BlogRSDUrl$>

21 January 2004

the cat that snores! 

I am here – at work. I have some how made it into work this morning. I did not fall asleep until about 4:30 am (the last time I remember looking) and the alarm started to go off at about 6:30 am – way too early for me. It did not help last night that the cat was asleep, all four feet in the air, snoring! I kid you not, the cat was snoring – and very loudly I must say. I find that when I go to the gym I am usually able to fall asleep with in about 20 mins. of crawling into bed…but last night as I was awaiting a phone call from Lara (which did not come) I did my “Buns of Steel” work out video – it now hurts to sit down. I then watched the State of the Union (which I reported last night) and then decided to take a bath and go to bed…but sleep would not come…The cat ran around for a bit and then plopped himself on his bad and started to snore…after listening to this for about an hour while reading waiting for sleep to over take me – I could not take it any longer. I finally woke him up – the kitten was none to pleased about this. But lets think about this for a moment. He is a cat. What do cats do al day? The sleep. I kid you not. When I am home on the weekend or a holiday he usually wakes me up to fed him and then when I awake and cannot fall back to sleep – he goes to bed. Usually on my bed and then gets all prissy at me when I try to make the bed…damn cats…But anyway. So I am here at work today – trying to make it through the day without killing myself on any of the equipment…I brought up to Lara this morning about not calling – she thought I was going to call her – I told her I did call her on her cell and left her a message – so we just decided that we will be work out buddies tonight. I think that I may make dinner (I bought all of the stuff needed to make enchilada’s last night when I went food shopping) and it is also night two of the bachelorette!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com