<$BlogRSDUrl$>

09 January 2004

Crazy!? 

So I got a call from KD last night at about 6:30 pm tell me that there is really no heat in her place and that her bedroom has reached arctic like temps. So I invited her over for the night (or however long) so that she can have some warmth - Burt is very happy about this.

I also found out this morning that we will be submitting the grant as planned by the - 1st of Feb. 2004 - God Help Me!

Which mean that we need to hand most of it to the University by the 12th of Jan. 2004 (yes, that's this Monday!!!) so that they can do their part...


I cannot wait for this day to be over - an 8 hour long assay!!! What was I thinking leaving it until Friday?


I just hope that I am able to go pick up my new spiffy glasses after work tonight!!!
I was planning on hanging out with Becky tonight - but I am already wiped out and it is only lunch time! Maybe she would like to just come over tonight and we can watch movies at my place...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com