<$BlogRSDUrl$>

20 January 2004

Gym Updated... 

So I was telling Lara this morning about the law student at the gym - she knows who he is too! She said that he is nice, but a bit strange...We also talked about how "Blah" we can look while at the gym - but people STILL stop to check us out...Will someone please explain this to me please? I am not really feeling sexy or looking to pick someone up while I am running my miles, although one could use a line such as "Care to sweat up some sheets with me?" (it has been used on me...shudder) but I am guessing that over all most people are not looking to pick someone up at the gym. Now maybe I am just wearing the wrong think - a pair of trainers, my running bra that gives me that fab. "I have one large breast" look, a LARGE tee-shirt, spandex pants (which then means you have to wear the "proper underwear so that you do not have a line), and sweat pants (the sweat shirt usually comes off as soon as I get in there as it is a million degrees!). Granted, I prob. do not have to worry about the panty lines due to the fact that almost never take off my sweat pants, but you just never know. But over all not the sexiest things that I own. Although I will admist to noticing the "cute guy" at the gym - but he was just one of those people that would be cute in anything (or nothing) at all...Any thoughts?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com