<$BlogRSDUrl$>

09 January 2004

Me about 5 minutes ago..... 

Me: "Damn you Plate Reader!!!! Damn you Plate Reader!!!! Damn you Plate Reader!!!! Damn you Plate Reader!!!! Damn you Plate Reader!!!! Please export my data! I'll make sure you get regular check ups!"
The Plate Reader is silent
Me: " Please, Plate Reader, please!!! "
The Plate Reader is still silent.
Me: "I can turn you off!!! I have thumbs and I an not afraid to use them Plate Reader!!!"
The Plate Reader goes into failure...And freezes with the data
Dark falls on the lab and I am left yelling "Damn you Plate Reader!!!! "

Yes - the Plate Reader will not export my data to the disk so that I can check it...I cannot leave until I get the info from it - I have now shut the computer off and am trying it again...The Plate Reader is holding a hostage...My data...The Plate Reader will not tell me what it wants me to do for my data....So one more time all together now:
"Damn you Plate Reader!!!"



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com