<$BlogRSDUrl$>

16 January 2004

play time 

From Katie


1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.


**Please note, #12 should not be in bold, but I cannot seem to fix it! Damn Codes!

01. I am single and enjoying life!


02. I have no children.
03. I like kids, but I am glad that I am getting other things in order right now before I have them.
04. I have already picked out my first daughter's name.
05. I love purple (grape) popsicles.
06. I love it when I get some free time, even if it's only ten or fifteen minutes long.
07. My parents are wonderful people that drive me crazy.
08. I can be very shy until I get to know you. (Internet relationships are different entities, though)
09. I am very much in love with my life, most of the time...
10. I love classical music.
11. I used to collect china dolls as a girl.
**12. I was an only child until I was 26 years old
13. I love my daddy.
14. I always wanted to be a true red head growing up (all I had were red highlights in the sun)!
15. I love cooking when I have the time and proper ingredients.
16. I have one pet.
17. I miss college and the people and freedom of it all....
18. I am blessed with some really good friends.
19.Pretty much all of my dresses are tailored to fit just me!
20. I like to just stand in the shower and let the hot water run.
21. I love my mama.
22. I have the best boss ever!
23. I am enjoying the topic of my Ph.D., for the most part...


24. I think Space people are the cutest Sesame Street character.
23. I've seen all of the LOTR movies, but not all of them in the theatre.
24. I sing (opera) to cat all day long until he bites me to stop.
25. I have a great apartment!
26. My favorite warm drink is a mocha.
27. I drink too much coffee.
28. I sure could use a vacation.
29. I like to people watch
.
30. I think I have changed a lot since graduating high school.
31. My favorite cold drink is  A&W cream soda.
32. At times I tend to let people walk all over me!
33. My favorite alcoholic drink is is a cosmo.
34. I hate doing other people's dirty work.
35. I loved my college years.
36. I am a perfectionist.
37. I am NOT a neat freak!  (really I am not - there is just a place for everything and everything should be in its place!!!!)
38. I hate being hit on at the bar. (although it can lead to some funny stories later on...)
39. I feel like i am playing catch up most days.


40. The Teletubbies irk me.
41. I have a little clutter.
42. i wish i could take more naps
43. I love children.
44. My hands are cold.
45. I have that damn pain in my side, still!!!
46. I hate dill pickle chips.
47. I spend too much time checking in with people and not enough time with them in person.
48. I screen my calls.
49. My mother is a picture fanactic
50. I am planning on running the marine core marathon with Jeanie in the fall...


 


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com