<$BlogRSDUrl$>

09 January 2004

Up date... 

6:00 pm wash the 3 plates 5 times each, mix up the new solutions (which have to be fresh - anything over 15 mins old is out and you have to start over, and then add new mixture to the plates and allow to bind for 1 hour (I'll be done at apx. 6:40pm)

7:45ish - wash each plate 7 time, mix up another batch of solutions (same directions as before - trust me it really sucks to get interrupted in the middle of that and have to start all over)let the plates bind in the dark of half hour

8:30pm I have to add the stop solution and then measure the intensity of the colour changes on a plate reader...

9:00 pm I have to take info from the plate reader computer and make sure that it is able to down load on to my "data results" computer - trust me - this IS much harder than one would think as the plate reading computer does not like other computer...Print out the results so that I have a hard copy of them...

9:30 ish - home to pass out and end of my hot Friday night date with the lab...

I still have to figure out if I am willing to come in here on Saturday or Sunday - I have work to be done - I could get some of it done at home, but then I would not get credit for work...I'll have to figure this out...I still have to go pick up my new glasses (very excited about this, as they are very cute!)...I talked to Becky earlier today and we rescheduled for hanging out on Sunday (hopefully!)

And then the fun part is Monday - I get to do it all over again and then analyze my results for both experiments!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com