<$BlogRSDUrl$>

13 February 2004

Enjoying the sun... 

So I got up this morning with Abby - had breakfast and then had my coffee (with the paper) outside. I must say - the coffee was so weak that the idea of taking a nap was not vetoed...oh well. I got up, took a nice walk around downtown Tampa, and then had a salad while sitting in outside reading. I must say - I have really missed the beautiful weather and could really get use to this...Abby is getting off early today! She'll be here in about an hour. I think that we'll go running and then do some swimming. She put some pork in the crock before she left this morning so we'll have a nice yummy dinner!

I really do not know how you do not know this word Mike, but here you go:
cad (n) - A man whose behavior is unprincipled or dishonorable

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com