<$BlogRSDUrl$>

05 February 2004

hit on.... 

Two hits from google this afternoon...one under the topic of 'one act play waiter women lunch table' (very strange, poor thing got a hit on that CNN.com thing that Allison sent to me, Oops!) and the other was under the topic of 'free down load ABBY fine reader'. I was the first hit under this - so exciting! the blurb that they got was:
"... plate reader computer and make sure that it is able to down load on to ... coming in- but I figured that if my cells went down - I really ... Happy Birthday Abby!!! ... "
Not what they really wanted, I am guessing - but at least they clicked me!


Back the fun and games of Tissue Culture!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com