<$BlogRSDUrl$>

05 February 2004

"Honey, how about a nice quite dinner?" 

So this morning after not being able to track down Lara – Where were you?!? Are you okay?!? What will I do with out my walking buddy? I missed you two mornings in a row now!!! – I walked up to the Metro and went to work – It just was not the same without you, Lara! And - there were these ladies sitting next to me loudly complaining about breeders in Takoma Park (and breeders just in general) and how they are taking the place over and making it into a totally yuppie area and how Marc’s Kitchen is alright, but the food is totally bland and all tastes the same – One of them: “Ug! Breeders keep that place open!” Inside my head: “Uh?” – So rather than have to try and find another seat (and lets face it, it was getting pretty packed so there was a snowballs chance of that happening) I just sat there, and read the Post’s Express Daily that someone else had left on the train. I came across this in the restaurant review Q&A:

Q: You’ve helped people who have asked for suggestions on where to propose. How about ideas for a nice, quite restaurant where I can tell my spouse that the marriage isn’t working and that I want a divorce?
A: (from Tom Sietsema) Oh, dear. Do you really want to do this over dinner? Pick someplace quite, with well-spaced tables. Melrose comes to mind. So does Corduroy .

Lara! Where were you when I was reading this? It was about 8:25 am, in case you were wondering. I had no one to laugh about this with! I am SO HEART BROKEN! What was I going to do? Share this with the Lesbians sitting next to me? Please – they would have sniffed me out as a “breeder”. They may have just bitten my head off just for talking to them…But anyway – back to the topic…hopefully you'll answer me soon! After talking to some of the guys in the lab – they think that it was a guy asking this question – they think it seems like a guy kind of question. Whatever that means…you know, like Takoma Park belongs to just Lesbians…Sorry Nick, your family is going to have to move out…But we here have agreed on one thing…if a significant other asks someone out to one of these two restaurants - it may be time to end it right there – just in case they too read the express on their way to or from work…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com