<$BlogRSDUrl$>

04 February 2004

Mornings.... 

Sorry about missing yesterday, much to be done and not enough time to do it all. I ended up almost missing work this morning, as I did not go to bed until really late, as I had to clean out the kitchen to get ready for extermination. Joy of Joys!
The kitten is locked up in my room for the day, which I am sure he is very unhappy about – after all he did not get to run out into the hallway this morning as he usually does when I get my paper…and for all of you that have been wonder what he looks like as I have been very vocal in how very cute and wonderful he is – you can see a picture of what he looks like on Dave’s website (as well as a bunch of other people that I have talked about). Kitten is the last one listed on the “Cast” page. Enjoy! Also, you can listen to past shows while on the site. Always a good time! But anyway – so my mother called me this morning at 6:30 am and woke me up – what she was talking about is still very fuzzy…but needless to say – I fell back asleep, slept through all three of the alarms (the radio, the buzzer, and the kitten) until 8:30 am when the trash truck woke me up!!! (It would have been 4, but I never got a call from Lara this morning – maybe she too was sleeping in!) Thankfully my boss had not left yet and I live on his way to work – so I got a ride from him. So I am here now. It is going to be a day to say the least…but the weather people tell me that it is going to be about 45 F today and VERY sunny!!!!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com