<$BlogRSDUrl$>

06 February 2004

My New Job.... 

My application for the new job:


Dear Dave -
As the GC Princess - I must ask - what is going on with the "Sex" link for the radio show. I understand that the topics that are posted right now are important - but for the love of God, how long has it been now without an update?

So - I (the radio show's (and world's) GC Princess) propose to you (the great owner and master mind behind the WDAV experience) - that I take over that section. I do not mean to step on any toes here - but I feel that it is the least that I could do for the sake of you and the listening audience. I feel that Mr. Steve Devil has proven himself lacking in the update department. I could e-mail you my column once a week or so, so that you are still in total control for what gets posted, etc. (You could add another feather to your hat!)

About now, you may be asking yourself the question:
"What makes her think that she can take this on?"

Well, I figure that if I can do two journals a week (weekday updates and sometimes a weekend one when needed) what is one little sex link? After all - even you have said that I am an expert. What use is all of this knowledge if I do not share it with others? And if you were willing to make it even more official by giving me an e-mail address (such as "CGPrincess@wdavradio.com" or something similar) I could even reply to listeners e-mailed questions.
I look forward to hearing your favorable reply.
Yours in being STD Free,
Sandi (AKA: The GC Princess)

p.s. if you wish to post this up for a "free for all" or so that others may apply if you feel that it needs to be an open announcement - please feel free to do so.


The Reply:
Hey!

I think you would be well qualified to do this! If you'd like to send me a text file, an HTML page, or a Word document - however you wish - I can convert it and post it with regularity. I'll have to work on Julian to get you a WDAV email - they're his web servers. But yeah, bring the sex facts on!!!

-dave. :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com