<$BlogRSDUrl$>

25 February 2004

Repent!!! 

I have once again escaped the dreaded "hangover"...But I now am left to suffer from "You should have stayed home in bed and taken care of your sinus infection!" syndrome. I had a feeling that this would happen as I was leaving last night. But at least we had a great time! At one bar I ran into my friend Matt and he and a few of his friends ended up going out dancing with us. Before we knew it - the night had passed!
Quick over view of last night:
Start time: 6:30 pm
Started at bar A: few drink there while we discussed the positives and negatives of J.Lo...don't ask..The bar was showing all of her videos..
Dinner: Stake house! Very good food and conversation!
Bar B: More drinks, some of the guys at the bar liked my top and bought some shots - always nice! my mom called short time later - told me that she was glad that I was having a good time and for me to enjoy myself...She is so cute! Ran into Matt, and decided to drag him (and his friends) along with us to the next stop...
Bar C/dancing: REALLY weird guy (the kind that just gives you the creeps) was hanging out around us...All agreed that he was strange, and we decided to go up stairs to the dance floor where we would have better odds of losing him...Lost him and found some more friends...Danced the rest of the night away! Left the club, and took a detour to 7-11 where I got some coffee and a LARGE bottle of H2O for the ride home....
Home: got the Kitten back into the apartment after he ran into the hallway and saw that it was after 2:00 am...Was very glad that I was getting a late ride into work in the morning...Drank lots more H2O, got my shower and went to bed...I felt fine this morning when I got up with the exception that I was all stuffy and that kind of fun stuff, I think that I am going to break down and call the doctors office for an appointment now...I don't want to suffer with this all weekend...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com