<$BlogRSDUrl$>

26 March 2004

Finally! 

I woke up this morning to a beautiful day. It is about 60F, sunny and beautiful. I have to leave work at lunch time today for a visit to the doctors, hopefully things will go okay and then I'll be free to take an afternoon nap! But before I head off to work, I have to go do a bit of cleaning as I have been selected to have a county housing expectation! (The county I live in "randomly" check apartments in the area to see if the rental company is keeping everything up to housing standards - I am not so worried about the how the apartment complex is doing, I am more worried that these people will think something bad of me if the carpet is not freshly vacuumed and everything is not sparkly clean! Odd, I know.)
Last night I went out to coffee with the Boys, and I decided to take the Doggie. She was very excited to be out in the city. I picked Dave and Kevin up in the Circle and poor Dave was stuck in the back seat of the Probe with Doggie, thankfully it was just a short ride to the coffee house. As we were early for meeting Patrick, Andreas and Andreas' friend, the three of (and Doggie) took a walk around the neighborhood, which was very nice. At 8:00 Dave and I headed for the coffee house and Kevin went off to meet some friends from work. I did not stay too long as I had to go over to KD's place and change her burn bandages and make sure that they looked nice as she has a job interview today! Doggie and I ended up getting back home at about 11:15 pm! I think that she was happy to get home to her Kitties, but I know that she is looking forward to our next adventure out in the world. I am thinking that with it going to be so nice this weekend that maybe I'll take her to a coffee house and then over to the Dog park on Saturday...But we'll have to see what the weekend holds!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com