<$BlogRSDUrl$>

25 March 2004

Life is pretty good... 

...The weather is FINALLY getting warm, this weekend it is going to be beautiful...
...I am having dinner tonight with a friend and the old roomie, after all if has been 4 days since I last saw them...
...My naturally curly hair has decided that it wants to do "cork screw" curls today, and they are not frizzy as of yet...
...Saw someone from my past yesterday, and yup - still nuts and getting nuttier by the day...
...Andrea called me this morning to let me in on her very exciting news...
...I have fun plans for the weekend...
...Wonderboy and I are going to leave work early today as he has a med school interview by my place...
...Life is pretty good...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com