<$BlogRSDUrl$>

19 March 2004

Morning Edition...Don't play with me, it's too early! 

As I was waking up this morning I heard a story (that I hope will be repeated and I need to make sure this is what I heard)!
Announcer (said something like this): “India has started to test a new missile that could be used for firing nuclear material. Thus far the missile could make it to the capitol of Pakistan. The India government says that tests like these are routine. Relations between the two countries have been improving the past few days! For Morning edition I’m…”

Now, maybe it is just me…but you are testing a missile to see if it could make it into another country, a country have you have a long bad history with, and they whole world wants you to kiss and make up as you BOTH have nuclear bombs, how does test firing help these relations? If someone understands this and can explain it, I would love to listen…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com