<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12 March 2004

random spring thoughts... 

I saw my first cherry blossoms yesterday as I was leaving work/school. They were pink, the really deep pink ones…oh so pretty!
I came to work/school via a different route today. There was a parking spot by some ones lawn a bit further down the street than I usually park. They had cut their lawn really short, and had planted a bunch of bulbs that were now flowering with daffodils and the starting leaves of hydrangeas and tulips (one of my favorite flowers). It was such a contrast!
I poured another gel today, it only had a few bubbles in it, and so it can be used as I can just avoid running a sample in those spots.
It is really windy today and I am now worried that the petals from the cherry blossom trees are going to be blown off. I think that they may be kind of safe as they are brand new.
The trees are really starting to bud! The bud casings are all over the place.
My contacts are starting to stick and I have been waking up with my eyes glued shut due to the increase of pollen in the air.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com