<$BlogRSDUrl$>

16 March 2004

Tuesday... 

It is raining and ugly outside right now...It is going to get icy according to the news reposts...It is times like this that I worry about driving someone else's car...But I must get to work! I have to run by my place as I still have not brought all of my clothing over here...I will have to finish picking up my stuff on the way back from work today...It is going to be one of those days at the lab, we have a WIP (work in progress) meeting today, even though they are usually on Thursday...But oh well...I may also stop by the food store on the way back tonight...I need to get a few basic supplies including 1/2 & 1/2 for my coffee...I forgot to pick it up on the way over here last night...But at least I was able to find some coffeemate so all is not lost!
The Kitten is making noise and raising a fuss at the door right now. I had to closed Tabitha's door (where the computer is and where I am right now too) as the Doggie has been breaking in and eating all of her food. She was not pleased when I gave her her morning meal of wet food as there was no dry food and very little water. It took me a few moments to realize that the Doggie was the reason for this...So much for all of that food and water that I put down for her last night. The Kitten's supplies had also been eaten...Doggie!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com