<$BlogRSDUrl$>

07 April 2004

Ahhh! It is not funny!!! 

On Saturday Andrea and Bill were having a little get together. Lara was planning on going and I was not sure if I was going to go or not, I was waiting to see how cookie making was going. She was going to call a bit before she left for the party. The phrase for things not going well was “The lemmings were correct!”. Needless to say, Saturday never happened so there was no talk of lemmings. This morning I sat down at the table with my coffee and the Post and turned to the section that I always read first: the Style Section. So I am flipping through the comics when I come across this comic! (if it is after the 7th of April 2004, click to see the comic for that day!) I am not sure if God thinks that this is pretty funny or not…Lara found it pretty funny this morning on our walk to the metro at 7:00 am!!! At 6:00 am (when I found the comic in question) I did not find it funny at all…

I have been trying to get good DNA sequences for my work since about Christmas. There have been problems all around. I finally got everything to work and it looked beautiful until the gel got messy. Even on a mess gel, everything can look good, until the analysis…and that’s where you find out that the gel was the problem…Damn it!!! I cannot wait until we get the new sequencer that does not require gels and just pulls the liquid samples in directly…no more gels to mess everything up!

I am going to go home now…I cannot look at my analysis program anymore…

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com