<$BlogRSDUrl$>

17 April 2004

Ahhh, Sun! 

So I am here in the computer users area just typing up an update as I have my semi-monthly deep conditioning treatment in my hair right now. (It is a requirement when you have naturally curly hair!) It has to sit in my hair for at least a half hour before it can be rinsed out, and as i don;t just want to sit around my apartment, I decided to go out and take a walk around and enjoy the beautiful weather. I came by the computer users area and decided to pop in and put up an update. :)
I am very excited right now as there are so many tulips that have just started to bloom and they look beautiful. They are one of my fav. flowers! But I am always sad to see them go. They do not last long, but they are at least the start of the blooming season. They are some of the first colourful flowers to come up. Soon it will be rose season (june to september, they thrive in the heat and humidity of the area) here in D.C. - I cannot wait!
Tonight I'll be going to dinner with my old co-worker Lisa and her husband. We'll be going to mexican as the metro is having track work done right now and to try to take the Metro into the city would take too long.
I am not sure what i'll end up doing for Sunday, but I am sure that it will be outside considering that the weather is going to be in the low 80's...maybe I'll just go sit in the sun and enjoy it!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com