<$BlogRSDUrl$>

12 April 2004

Date Update... 

The date last Wednesday was really good! The food and company were wonderful! However, there was a small problem at the end of the date. After dinner we went back to my place, and he walked me to my door and came in for a bit. He played with the Kitten and decided that he was in love with him, but then again The Kitten is just so loveable, who could help themselves?
When it was time for him (the date not the Kitten) to go, he went to open the door to leave, and he could not get the door open and asked me to open it. I could not open it either. It ends up that the door handle broke inside. The gatehouse had to come down and take the door apart to let us out. The date waited with me until the door handle was replaced, which I told him that he did not have to do, but he insisted. The Gate keepers then told me that I would have to wait until more keys were cut in the morning to leave my apartment as I had the only key for the door. I ended up waiting until 5:30 pm on Thursday for the complex to get their act together in order to get the new keys cut (the complex keeps a copy of the apartment keys incase they need to get in or I lock myself out).
I was not please that I ended up missing work, but at least it should not be a night either one of us will forget soon. The date said that he had a really good time and that he would call me. I e-mailed him on Thursday after they dropped of the new keys to let him know what was going one and let him know that I really did enjoy myself the night before. He said that he had had a good time too and that he would call me after I got back from Easter in PA. So now we wait to see if he calls...And no, he did not take advantage of being locked in my apartment...although I told him that it would make a good story for him the next day at work and for his friends, he laughed and agreed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com