<$BlogRSDUrl$>

21 April 2004

Do, a dear. A female deer... 

I awoke this morning a bit before 5:00 am. I was wide-awake and I could not figure out why. I knew it was not The Kitten who awoke me, because when I sat up in bed he made my all time favorite kitten noise. It is kind of a cross between a purr and…I don’t know what, but something else. It is like he is saying “Whaaat?” at having been woken up, not really angry or anything, just wondering why he was awaken. (When he is asleep, sometimes, I pet him so that he wakes up and makes that noise…Usually he just looks at me like “Okay, lovey time! And stretches out so that I can pet him better…I just love that noise so much…It is such a cat noise!) But anyway, I got up out of bed and padded around the apartment for a few moments. Took my allergy meds and turned on the fan in bedroom and settled back down in bed. The Kitten came up to me, and laid down with me so that I could pet him. (He was a bit put off when I would not feed him when I got up and was walking around, so I guess that pets were better than nothing!) And then I heard it…someone was singing arias at 5:00 am…I just laid there petting The Kitten and listening to the woman sing. She did (does) have a beautiful voice, but singing outside at 5:00 am? Wonders never stop…I soon drifted back to sleep, but kept on waking up after a few moments. (The singing stopped after about 20 minutes). So At 6:00 am (10 minutes before the first alarm was set to go off, I got up at least The Kitten was happy that he had finally gotten breakfast, after all today is “wet food” Wednesday!

Many things to fix up here at work before I head off in the morning for the start of my trips…ahhh…how I wish my bed was not calling to me right now!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com