<$BlogRSDUrl$>

05 April 2004

up date 

Ahh…weekends…why are they never long enough? Friday…other than staying at work to ungodly hour, I finally made it home thanks to KD. She picked me up in Dupont and drove me home as I had cramps that almost lead me to murder…yes, they were that bad. Saturday as I was running around getting everything cleaned and pretty, the boy called and canceled…I was not happy. I got a few lines and he ended up asking me out for dinner – we decided the place and the day and I said that I would call him tonight and let me know what time (I had to of course wait to see how things are here in the lab)! I’ll have to remember to call before the start of the finials tonight as I am pretty sure that he’ll be watching them. So rather than sit at home, I went over to Andrea and Bill’s for a bit with Lara and a bunch of other people…as usually it was wonderful seeing them together oh so happy. And of course Andrea and I were just talking a mile a minute! Lara and I did not get home until almost 4:00 am (due of course to the time change). I decided after getting up at 8:00 am and watching CBS Sunday Morning, that considering how cold it looked outside, I was going to have a couch day! I took a few naps, started to read The DiVinci Code, and took the phones off the hook – it was very nice to say the least! KD ended up coming over later on and we made some of the cookies that I had be going to make with the boy – I think that a good number of them were broken on purpose, but I cannot prove it exactly…She did not have to take the messed up and broken up ones…but it was nice of her to leave the pretty ones for everyone else.
My mother has also picked up KD, Andrea, and my Easter eggs! (They are handmade by a candy store in Philly, and are unbelievably good!) Everyone is excited about getting their Easter eggs and the sugar commas that will soon follow afterwards!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com