<$BlogRSDUrl$>

14 April 2004

watch out! 

I just got a call from KD. She wants to go out and play. I can understand that feeling.
I have not been sleeping well the past few days. I have been having problems falling asleep, but once I have gotten asleep, I sleep like the dead. But not being able to fall asleep until about 2:30 and having to get up at 6:15 am has been no fun. I have reached the “bouncing off the walls” stage. Phil threatened to kick me out of the lab today, as I was just too hyper. He said that he could feel the energy pouring out of me today. He decided to leave and get a few things done at home as to staying here at work (with me running around). I feel kind of unloved…but I am pretty sure that I’ll be over it by Thursday morning when I get into work. I am looking forward to going out rather than just sitting around my place reading or whatever I have been doing for a few days should be much better! We have decided that we are going to go out to a place in Cleveland Park so that we can throw some darts. I have not thrown darts in a long time. My mother just called to check in and reminded me to give KD her Easter candy - so hopefully KD will give me a ride home so that I can give her the candy. After all, it is not everyday that one gets candy from Bevins. It is a family run candy story just outside Philly that makes all of it own candy (with the exception of the Marzipan that they get from a nice Italian lady in South Philly). They even make the jellybeans! (Kate has had their candy before and can attest to how good it is!) I am sure that KD will enjoy her Easter basket, whenever she gets it! I just hope that The Kitten is not too upset with me for having to wait for his dinner!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com