<$BlogRSDUrl$>

04 May 2004

Big smiles all around! 

After a bunch of phone calls yesterday I finally got an appointment at the doctors office for the ivy problem.
But as always there is something good and bad.
The good, I am no longer itchy! The bad, I'll be on steroids for the next 14 days...
Both the nurses and doctor agreed, it was one of the worse cases that they have seen in awhile...
Busy day here in the lab; I am once again going to try to sequence the samples...This is what, only the 8th or so time that I have tried. But before I left I redid the whole experiment from square 2 - I did not bother to re make the samples from scratch as from all accounts they were correct. If this does not work, it will be back to square 1. Helps all keep our fingers crossed that it does not come down to that!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com