<$BlogRSDUrl$>

03 May 2004

:) 

Poison Ivy…it has brought me so much pain in the past and it now back…all over me. I now have to wear gloves at all times…ahhh! I just hope that I can get into the doctors office soon so that I can get some of those lovely cortisone shots that help cure it…how bad do I have you are wondering…lets just leave it that there are very few places left on my body where it is not living…
So, no one has seen any updates here for almost two weeks, so here is the long and the short of it all.
My grandfather is doing much better. He is at home and has restarted his che3mo and radiation – which now as brought up a lot of other problems, but there are they usual ones associated with chemo and radiation – vomiting, hair loss (he lost most of it before due to genetics), etc. I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of the phone calls, e-mails and comments while I was away. It means so much to me, and helped me get through some really rough days.
Aunt Beth is doing well. I had a nice time with her and we did get a number of things done that she usually does not get to do. I missed my bed in Washington though.
The Kitten had a wonderful time over at Phil’s place and is still ticked off that he does not get wet food 2x’s a day at home like he did over at Phil’s. He is always ticked off as I will not pet and hold him due to the plant infection…I have been holding him in a towel and petting him that way – it is just not the same though.
Much to do here in the lab, I am looking forward to catching up with all of you soon!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Guestmap from Bravenet Free Guestmap from Bravenet
Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com